Protect Fastening System
The Blaugelb Protect Fastening System is a simple but adjustable fastening for wood, plastic and aluminium windows which can be fitted around the edges at any required attachment point.
The required attachment points of the construction elements and their spacing to one another is guided by the general fitting guidelines (e.g. current RAL €œInstallation Guidelines, Chapter 5€), taking account of the window weights and, if applicable, the anticipated additional loads.
The Blaugelb Protect Fastening System lies flush with the window soffit, allowing high horizontal or vertical forces to be transferred to the anchoring base. blaugelb Protect is an invisible fastening with the sash open and can even be pre-mounted in the factory.
The variable perforation pattern allows for rule-compliant fastening with the necessary edge spacing to the load-bearing edge of the anchoring base. This screw fastening can optionally be executed using a blaugelb frame fixing screw or a building control-approved fastening.
The window position and thus the installation joint width is adapted flexibly to the actual installation situation via the system-integrated, pivotable adjustment screw.
Extensive tests show that Blaugelb Protect Fastening System also satisfies the requirements for safety-relevant attachment points (e.g. for fall arrester building elements, ETB guideline €œComponents providing fall arrest protection€). There is a safe load transfer to the anchoring base.
After hanging the sash panel, if necessary it is possible to re-adjust it for millimeter accuracy on any Blaugelb Protect system. The Blaugelb Protect Spanner galv. is required for this. The double-offset spanner made of tempered tool steel is galvanized and has a practical mechanical ratchet function to avoid having to repeatedly remove and reapply it during adjustment.
The sealing to windows or doors is not obstructed, and can be freely-selected in accordance with the respective mounting situation. Combination with multifunctional tape is also possible, because it is possible to dispense with the typical spacing blocks to the sides, without risking any loss of support capacity.
- Fall arrest tested by engineers in accordance with the ETB guideline
- €œComponents providing fall arrest protection€
- Horizontal rated values of the horizontal load
- resistance, rated value of the load resistance
- FH a-i, Rd = (from the outside inwards from wind suction, railing loads)
- FH i-a, Rd = (from the inside outwards from wind suction, railing loads)
- Verification of suitability for RC 2 provided
- Vertical load introduction
- With the screw offset, Blaugelb Protect Fastening System can also be inserted turned to the outside
- Adjust easily and fasten securely
- For securing RC 2 tested elements
- Adjustable, and therefore variable in joint widths
- Fastenings permanently suitable for use
- Secure fastening, even with high element weights
- Compliant displacement of anchoring plane away from the at-risk edge area of the anchoring base
- Ideally suited for use in combination with multifunctional tape, no side spacing blocks required
- Tested for fastening of fall arrester elements
- Invisible fastening with the sash open
- Ideal fastening for fixed glazed elements (without removing window glass)
- Perforation optionally for frame fixing screw or wall-plug system installation
- Can be pre-mounted in the factory
- Can be used up to a free wall-plug length of 45 mm
- Static rated resistances to suction/pressure
- Vertical load introduction
- Passive House High-Performance building material
|Material:||white galvanised strip steel|
|Dimensions:||2.5 x 30 x 100 mm
2.5 x 30 x 150 mm
2.5 x 30 x 220 mm
2.5 x 30 x 280 mm
|Hole diameter:||8.05 mm for fastening using blaugelb Frame screw Fix FK-T30
10.5mm for fastening using a dowel system dia.10mm
|Longitudinal perforation length:||25 mm|
|Adjusting screw:||integrated, pivotable
7.5×35/45/50/60/70/90mm T30, white galvanised
with tightened hexagonal nut
|Adjustment:||using the tightened hexagon nut with
blaugelb spanner galv.
(not included in scope of delivery)
|Fastening to building structure:||blaugelb Frame screw Fix FK-T30xL
dowel system dia. 10mm
|Preliminary drilled hole in window frame:||Ã˜ 5/6 mm with PVC frame
Ã˜ 6 mm with wood frame
Ã˜ 5 mm with aluminium frameBlind hole, facing the installation joint
|Reinforcement in window frame (plastic):||at least 1.5mm, screw-fastening of reinforcement as per profile system specifications|