- SHELF LIFE 2 years in tightly sealed, unopened container
- VOC CONTENT <18 g/L
- FORM batter like, semi-gel liquid pink color
- PH 8.5 9.5
- COVERAGE RATE Exterior Gypsum Board*, OSB*, Plywood: 50-100 sq.ft. per gallon, CMU: 30-60 sq.ft. per gallon per coat (2 coat minimum required to achieve a pinhole free surface). *Oriented Strand Board and some gypsum sheathing will require additional material due to varying substrate porosity.
- FREEZE POINT 32° F (0° C)
- FLASH POINT Non-applicable
- TOTAL SOLIDS 63-68%
- WT/GAL 11.69 lbs
- AVAILABLE SIZES 5-gal, 55-gal
- Passive House High-performance building supply
IMPROVED: Same great performance but now with improved viscosity for better sprayability.
PROSOCO R-Guard® Spray Wrap MVP is a fluid-applied air and water-resistive barrier that stops air and water leakage in cavity wall, masonry veneer construction, as well as in stucco, EIFS and most other building wall assemblies. Once on the substrate, the easily applied liquid quickly dries into a rubberized, highly durable, water-resistant, vapor-permeable membrane.
Spray Wrap MVP provides superior protection against water intrusion while minimizing potential for condensation within walls. The durable membrane conforms and adheres to most common building surfaces and is compatible with most paints, sealants, and self-adhered waterproofing or air barrier components. High-performance building material.
Utilize Spray Wrap MVP as the primary air barrier over above grade wall assemblies prepared with R-Guard Joint & Seam Filler and/or R-Guard FastFlash.
60 DAY DELAY