- Available in 10 mil and 15 mil thicknesses, in 200€² (61 m) long rolls.
- Helps reduce the penetration of moisture and water vapor through the slab into the structure.
- Helps reduce fungus, mildew, and mold.
- Helps reduce radon gas from entering a structure.
- Resistant to methane gas.
- Tough enough to withstand normal construction jobsite conditions and traffic €¦ will not crack, puncture, snag, split, or tear easily.
- Installs quickly and easily over tamped grade €¦ no gravel, fill, or sand needed.
- 12€² (15 mil) and 15€² (10 mil) wide rolls require fewer seams in application.
- PERMINATOR prevents uncontrolled moisture from entering the slab allowing the slab to maintain the maximum slab moisture emission rate and
- relative humidity level as allowed by flooring manufacturer’s specifications.
- 10 or 15 mil thickness clearly marked on membrane for easy visual identification on jobsite.
- VOC content is 0 g/L.
- Made in America.
- ACI 302.2R: Guide for Concrete Slabs that Receive Moisture Sensitive Flooring Materials makes a suggestion to use materials having 0.01 perms when flooring materials require protection lower than that determined by ASTM E 1745. PERMINATOR 15 mil meets this requirement.
W. R. Meadows Perminator Underslab Vapor Barrier 10 & 15 Mil
$534.95 – $558.65
PERMINATOR underslab vapor barrier is a new generation of polyolefin-based resin/chemical technology. PERMINATOR provides the vapor barrier industry with a highly effective, economical choice for helping to reduce the penetration of moisture and water vapor through the slab into the structure, thereby helping to reduce fungus, mildew, and mold growth. PERMINATOR also helps reduce radon gas from entering the structure.
New resin technology allows dramatically greater puncture resistance while maintaining one of the lowest perm ratings in the market.
PERMINATOR underslab vapor barrier is primarily designed for underslab construction, where the soil has been tamped and leveled or compacted fill has been applied. The 200€² (61 m) long sheets are unrolled as is or cut to size and installed using the overlapping method. Overlaps are 6€³ (152.4 mm) wide and these seams are sealed using 4€³ (101.6 mm) wide PERMINATOR TAPE.
PERMINATOR can also be used as a protection course for waterproofing membranes.
Class 1 – Vapor Barrier
|VOC Content (g/L)||
10 mil, 15 mil
- Store Name: General Insulation
- Vendor: General Insulation