- SHELF LIFE 1 year in tightly sealed, unopened container
- VOC CONTENT 30 g/L maximum
- FORM Viscous paste, mild odor, red color
- PH Not-applicable
- COVERAGE RATE 22-28 sq ft per 29-oz tube, 15-17 sq ft per 20-oz sausage, 50-100 sq ft per gallon.
- FREEZE POINT Not applicable
- FLASH POINT >200° F (>93° C)
- TOTAL SOLIDS 99%
- WT/GAL 11.75 12.5 lbs
- AVAILABLE SIZES 29-oz tube, 20-oz sausage, 2-gal (roller-grade)
- Passive House High-performance building supply
PROSOCO FastFlash is a waterproofing, adhesive and detailing compound that combines the best characteristics of silicone and polyurethane. This single-component, silyl-terminated polymer (STP) is easy to gun, spread, and tool, or roller apply to produce a highly durable, seamless, elastomeric flashing membrane. High-performance building material. Use FastFlash as a liquid flashing membrane in rough openings, to fill joints and seams, to counterflash waterproofing and air barrier components in new or existing wall assemblies, and to seal around penetrations or protect countersunk fasteners.
60 DAY DELAY