Hanno®-3E Multifunctional Joint Sealing Tape
Outer, middle and inner sealing in the lateral and upper area of the window element/window connection joint of the window element/window connection joint by means of a pre-compressed multi-functional joint sealing tape made of soft polyurethane foam with acrylate dispersion impregnation and moisture-adaptive functional membranes, supply and install.
Stress group MF 2 according to DIN 18542:2020. The proof of a and current test according to DIN 18542:2020 must be provided without request and proof of the weighted joint sound insulation value of at least 57 dB in the unrendered state.
A general building authority test certificate according to DIN 4102-B2 or class E according to DIN EN 13501 (normally flammable building material)
Hanno®-3E Multifunctional Joint Sealing Tape is a high-performance building material and part of an air sealing system.
The following test reports as requested:
- General building authority test certificate AbP
- Test report DIN 18542:2020 Stress group MF 2
- Proof of thermal conductivity
- Proof of the weighted joint sound reduction index
- Proof of emissions GEV-EMICODE® EC 1 PLUS
- Proof of variable diffusion behavior
- High-performance building material
- Passive House building supplies
Hanno reference product:
- DIN EN 13501 class E
- Weather-independent installation
- Moisture-adaptive membranes
- System component of the Hanno®-3E waterproofing system with a 15-year functional guarantee
- EMICODE®-EC1 PLUS – very low emissions