Protecting air- and water-resistive barriers from UV exposure is extremely important for upholding their performance in the wall system. DELTA®-STRATUS SA was tested using real-world conditions to ensure it retains optimum water-penetration resistance, air tightness, and building integrity.
Like DÃ¶rken’s leading DELTA®-VENT SA, the new DELTA®-STRATUS SA uses superior design and technology to keep buildings dry and comfortable.
The inherent air and water tightness of DELTA®-STRATUS SA protects building enclosures from air leakage and water penetration, even during harsh weather and wind-driven rain. Since the product is also fully adhered, lateral movement of air and water is eliminated.
Both DELTA®-VENT SA and DELTA®-STRATUS SA lead the industry in vapor permeability. This feature allows for more effective drying to avoid the harmful effects of moisture in the wall system.
The overall performance and durability of the system contribute to fewer building issues and emergency calls, longer building life, better occupant comfort, and higher overall client satisfaction.
Easier installation for a healthier bottom line
DELTA®-STRATUS SA is fully adhered, from back to edge, allowing for simple, straightforward application without any fasteners required. DELTA® also provides contractors with very clear and comprehensive installation materials and technical documents, making installation easier, faster, and more reliable. Passive House High-performance building material.
- Four-layer, fully self-adhered WRB and air barrier; no fasteners required
- Outer layers are made of high-strength spun-bonded polypropylene (PP) fabric bonded to a vapor-permeable, watertight polymeric middle layer
- Full surface coating of high-tack aggressive adhesive
- Split release liner for easy application
- Adheres exceptionally well to itself at laps
- Industry-leading UV protection
- Industry-leading vapor permeability (50 perms), allowing moisture in the building to escape
- Improves energy efficiency and performance of building enclosures
- Lightweight, highly durable and tear resistant, standing up to any job site or weather condition
- Simple application helps ensure proper installation
- Meets all building code regulations in the USA and Canada
- Overall occupant comfort and client satisfaction
EST DELIVERY – 3 WEEKS