Without a proper drainage system, water can damage virtually any construction project. An improper waterproofing system can allow hydrostatic pressure to build, making any crack in the foundation an access for water damage.
DELTA®-DRAIN is a highly effective drainboard that controls the flow of below-grade water. Its high water-flow capacity ensures effective drainage. This product is suitable for almost any application in residential and light commercial construction.
- Outstanding compressive strength and impact resistance
- Polypropylne drainage core allows incoming water to freely drain to the footing perimeter
- Dimple pattern provides high compressive strength and acts as a highly effective protection layer for the waterproofing material during backfill
- The heat-bonded polypropylene geotextile is securely bonded to dimple crowns by a thermal process for lasting durability and performance, and provides superb filtering performance
- The geotextile is rot-proof, highly water permeable and prevents clogging of the flow passages in the drainage core. The result: continuous drainage of incoming water to the footing perimeter
- Stabilized against chemical and environmental stress cracking
- Tough and durable, the dimpled sheet can endure the rigors of jobsite installation
- Available in 6′ and 8′ wide rolls, DELTA®-DRAIN is the largest size drainboard available on the market today, making installation quick and easy